Introducing: Beau Django

Here's your introduction world to my beautiful little fur baby Beau Django!!!




He's the cutest lil guy but sooo naughty, as any new puppy I'm sure!!
He's been keeping me busy the last few weeks so that's why blogging posts has been low. He likes to keep me up at night and run me tired!!

I've had him for a few weeks now and he's growing so fast!! He's a Jack Russell, Foxie cross and he's the cutest little fluff ball around!!




We're moving house in a month or so, so Beau will properly get all naughty all over again and play up until he's re-settled in with him Mummy and Daddy, (Me and Kaz that is).

Have a great week everyone!!!

Also been thinking alot about starting YouTube- but well talk about this at a later date shall we!!





1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you for a Liebster Award. So get off yah bum and start blogging again. Questions and stuff on my site! Xx.

    www.beautyandlouise.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...