1 Year Anniversary, OOTN

1 year ago on the 11th July 2011 I got sent a beautiful rose to my work with the sweetest card that read..



Of corse, within an instant I ticked YES! & have been the happiest bunny ever since.
1 year later and still going strong with my beautiful Ginger Boyfriend.



To celebrate we forked out and spoiled ourselves at a top restaurant in Sydney.. and by top I mean flash tower top!


Amazing views of the city lights..


Amazing food and AMAZINGGGGG deserts!!!


Onto the outfits of the night..

My amazing Ginger all dressed up..


 
I got to wear my gorgeous shoes that my boyfriend brought me for my birthday..


Mind Your Step.. CUTE SHOES MUST BE WORN ONLY!
In love with these! Ohh so hot, I can't get enough of them!
All night all I could hear was ''OMG, look at her shoes''
Yes, yes, I can happily admit they are amaze-balls!


My new white dress with pink side lace pannels I purchased for the occasion. I wanted to wear white and not black and think this was perfect! So happy I found it!

 



Every Streets a Catwalk!





 
 Cheers to our 1 year and many more to come



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...