Product Review: Macadamia Deep Repair Masque





Macadamia Deep Repair Masque.
This hair mask is a hair reconstructor that penetrates and rebuilds damaged hair for improved shine and elasticity. It has Macadamia & Argan oils thats great for deep nourishment and is a long lasting conditioner. Such a good product for reconstructing dry damaged hair.
 
 
I was tossing up between getting this product or the 'Maroccon Oil Hair Mask' as I have a Maroccon Oil product already and love how good that brand is. But, I had heard alot of good reviews about this Macadamia product so thought I would go for this one instead..
 
 
Yay for me because this hair mask is AMAZING!!
 
 
It really makes your hair super soft and super shiny! The smell is amazing and a little goes a long way with this product so it'll last awhile. I'm so glad I added it to my hair care routine. You can use it once or twice a week or as your normal conditioner depending how often you wash your hair. I wash mine every other day so use it as my conditioner every other day which works out perfectly for me. Depending how dry/ damaged your hair is or how eaisly greasy your hair gets will depend how often you use yours.
 
 
It's a high end product and is only available at hair dressers or beauty suppliers with the price range being about $40.00. It is quite a pricey product but by far in my option is worth every cent if your wanting to take care of your hair and want to treat it with a leave in mask. I highly recommend this one. It ticks all the right boxes for me!
 
 
Recommended if your looking for a leave in mask!! 10/10!
Have you used this product before? Do you LOVEITT as much as I do?



3 comments:

  1. This looks/sounds so good. I have always wanted to get a nice mask for my hair seeing as it's blonde.

    I might have to check it out. Thanks for the review xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! My favourite, I have had mine for a good year and it has only just run out! I use it once a week and as you said, a little goes a long way! Awesome product :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...