Updated: Got Ink?

So in my time of absence I got two new editions to my body ink.

One of my best friends and I decided on two different tattoos that we both wanted to get but in different places.

 
 


One of them being an anchor with a small heart which I got with the personal meaning to me of being, I've traveled so much in my life, gone all over the world I wanted something to symbolise that and also because I'm obsessed with sailors and hearts!! I love, love, love my little anchor and think its perfect for me. I got this behind my ear and Jess got hers on the outter side of her wrist.


The next one we got was a small quote which I've been in love with for awhile, in Italian it says "alla bella vita" which translated means "too the good life". I'm very into thinking positive and enjoying, living and loving life, so that's why I wanted this. At first I wanted to get this inked on my finger but Instead got it on the inside of my wrist, were for me I can read it everyday and know I'm living and aiming for the good life!
(jess got hers on her shoulder)


I'm In love with tattoos and already know two more I'm planning to get in the future.

So everyone... Got ink??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...