You & I Have History Or Don't You Remember?

HEY BABES!
Wow, Okie.. first off.. I am sorry for the lack of posts!! Talk about useless?

I have been a busy lady working full time and living more at the boyfriends house, than my own home, with the comfort of my liddle laptop at hand whenever I am in need of an updated blog to keep my followers happy!!

So again a update is due..

Still happy!
Still partying, still living, laughing and loving everything single thing and everybody in my life.




Still obsessed with Geordie Shore and the Beautiful Charlotte!!



Stole abit of eyelash, big hair and long sock styles for my nights out.



My wee sister-in-law, lover and friend Chloe left on Sunday to return home to N.Ireland.



I'll admit it hasn't fully sunk in yet that she is no longer here but I know she is one great person that has left her size 7 footprints on my heart forever.
I know I'll see her again and it was more of a ''See you soon'' than a ''Goodbye''.
(Love You Babe)

To take my mind off her leaving and to get a wee break from being a stressed worker, My Twinny Liana and I are off to Auckland on Thursday after work to take 2days for shopping!!
GET EXCITED!! Yeeeee!!


Hello Auckland City, Hello Mac, I have missed you old friend, Hello days off!!
Returning on Saturday for a wee drink and night out and work all over again on Sunday!! Looking forward to spending money to be honest!! I'll keep you all infromed on my buy's!!

I miss you babes! I apologize for being a dumb blogger!!
I'll leave you all with a few pictures from the last few weeks!!

I Love you all!!













Loads of getting mortal and tashing on

Untill next time babes,
keep smiling, living, loving, laughing and having a flipping good life :)

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...