Hey Hotties..

Hey Babes!!
Twinny and I Returned home from our Auckland roadtrip on Saturday!!
It was alot of fun getting away for 2days just to relax and spend money.



Auckland- I love you and all your goodies..
I spent up in Mac, mainly re-stocking on all my usal products with an extra powder and 2eye shadows added in for fun!!

I also got a great pair of shoes from Wildpair that I couldn't resit and just HAD-TO-GET!


Sexy or whattttt? A great pair of heels is my weakness!!

Also picked up a wee dress from Lippy which I wore out on Saturday night.





I LOVE Geordie Shore and my Twinny LOVE's Jersey Shore.
Here we are done up like our favourites, Charlotte and Snookie.

How's everyone been this week??
MWAH! XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...