Who Said Romance Is Dead?

Okay so today in work I got a wee suprise I wanted to show you guys as I thought it was the most adorable out- of- the- blue thing to recieve. EVER!

Liana called my name in excitement jumping around when it arrived when I was out the back on my break in work today.. Needless too say I was very excited and started jumping around with her and work did not get our full 100% attention for the rest of the day but everyone got the biggest brightest smile they will ever recieve! Haha..



CUTE!!

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! Who's the lucky guy? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww this is soo gorgeous! What a lucky girl, roses are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww this made me smile, so sweet :-D xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...