Wee Updates For My Beaut's

How are all my fab followers??
I feel like I'm on non-stop lately and all I do is work Sunday- Thursday then I'm always on the go on my 2days off busy upto somthing!!

Not alot of up-dates, still loving life. Loving my friends and family.

Yes I am now a taken lady. :) Wee rose worked a treat, Who does that anymore? LOL Cutie!!


Going crazy, currently hitting pan on all my favourite Mac make-up products atm. May need to make an order very soon for if I run out of my foundation.. nightmare!!
Also feel like I need to book some time off and go shopping in Auckland very soon. Wee wishlist is always expanding.
Me and Liana have started a wee tradition of having a twin photo evey thursday before we go out. Very cute!!


Any requests for posts??
Having a bath tonight and gonna relax, paint my nails and do my hair.

Hope your all happy.
Love you's loads!!


3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I've awarded you something:

    http://madelinesfashion.blogspot.com/2011/07/award-one-lovely-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy, how exciting!! The rose was very cute.. I awarded you with the top ten award, so check that out! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...