There's Nothing Wrong With Loving Who You Are




Hey you, yes, you! Stop being unhappy with yourself. You are perfect, stop wishing you looked like someone else or wishing people liked you as much as they like somone else. Stop trying to get attention from those who hurt you and start living for you. Treating yourself better, for you. If anyone hates on you because you are happy with yourself then you stick your middle finger in the air and say screw it. The only logical reason for people talking behind your back is because you're already ahead of them. Don't let your happiness depend on others. If you don't love something in your life, simple- change it!


I will admit, I am very high maintenance. I take an hour or longer too get ready in the mornings. I need, live and love my make-up, the passion I have for it, wearing it, the confidence it gives me and the way it makes me feel when I wear it.
I love my shopping and spending the money I've worked hard earning.
I love getting dressed up and having a good time with friends, even on shopping days or having a coffee I'll usally be the over dressed one in heels with my huge pink handbag.

I wear hair extensions, get my nails done and tan myself when I feel like it. Yes, this is technically all labelled 'fake things' but in the end I see no harm if it gives you confidence and makes you happy.


I love who I am and no one will change that. I'm not perfect, I do have my imperfections and flaws that I don't love or do want too change about myself.
If I don't love something in my life I will try and change it- untill that happends however, I won't let it rule my life!


The poor guy who gets stuck with me eventually will have to learn, deal and love the fact and all these things that make me who I am, and yes that is one high maintenance girl. (P.S- I am not high maintenance in the fact that I'm snobby in any way, I've actually a very lovely person who gets on well with everyone, I just mean I like my make-up and being dressed up majority of the time, LOL)

I think everyone should feel happy and confident in what you want and do in life. Do what makes you happy whatever that may be.
Don't change yourself for anyone, if you love who you are, how you are, how you look, dress, act etc.. Don't change it. It's what makes you, you!

Love yourself, theres only one of you!


I ♥ ME!


P.S.. I love you too, you Babes are the best. Truely Thank You from the bottom of my heart for following me.

I ♥ You All!

3 comments:

  1. I am seriously loving this post and i agree with the whole high maintenance thing in the way i look also. I wear my hair extensions and makeup and whatever else and it makes me happy and boosts my self confidence. But it doesn't make me snobby either. I am happy with who i am and glad you are too and that there are actually girls out there like you and that are confident with who they are! Awesome post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove this post too!! I wish more girls felt this way, so many girls have self-esteem problems! Your confidence is so amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very glad to read this! I love you! I see you soooon...xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...