Tag: Most Worn Things


I was tagged by the lovely Madeline to do this 'Most Worn Things Tag'.
Go check out her blog and see what her most worn items are too!
In some of my things here I included 2 items as some I use/ wear on nights out as well as daily and are my most worn items too.

1. Shoes


These black wedge boots I've been wearing nearly everyday too work. Really comfortable and go with everything!


My most worn heels are these Nude Peep-Toe River Island shoes. Surprisingly so comfortable even though they are massively high. I wear these all the time and they go with so many of my outfits.

2. Handbags/Purse


My everyday handbag is my Paul's Boutique Pink Barbie Handbag. I wear it with everything and love how huge it is! I can fit the kitchen sink in here!


My little black handbag that I take out with me on nights out. Its great because its big enough to hold everything but small enough for clubbing. It can eaisly be flung over my shoulder and has a zip so everything inside is secure.

3. Shirt/Top


Plain Black long line tank top. I pretty much wear this all the time, under tops and shirts, for layering, worn under dresses or in the summer worn by its self with a skirt or shorts!

4. Jacket


My black leather jacket I got from Topshop a few years ago, wear this all the time, goes with everything and is great for when it rains!


I've also been wearing my Forever New jacket nearly every cold day and night since I got it.

5. Earrings


I swith my earrings around alot but lately I've been wearing these large pinky, gold studs from Forever New.


For my night out earrings I wear these 2 pairs of feather earring alot. So pretty for dressing up an outfit. Black ones are from Glassons and the pink ones are from Miss Selfridge.

6. Necklaces


This gold heart chain I got a few years ago from Dorothy Perkins. I wear it with most of my outfits nearly everyday.

7. Rings


Like my earrings I switch my rings around alot! I've been wearing alot more fashion jewelry rings and the most worn lately has been this these too. The brown flower ring I've been wearing alot during the day and the big pink one I wear out at night to brighten up an outfit.

8. Lipstick/Lipgloss


Victoria Secret lipgloss in 'I Want Candy'. Tastes great, feels nice and non-sticky on my lips.
Revlon 002 Pink Pout lipstick. Love this shade!
I LOVE wearing these two products together! I wear it everyday and most nights out. I LOVE this lippy combo!

9. Nail Polish


OPI's Katy Perry Teenage Dream, Pinking Of You and Shorts Story.
Love my pink polish!

10. Hair Product(s)


Moroccan Oil. I use this every time I wash my hair and ever since I got it last December! Lasts a long time, smells great, makes my hair soft and helps my hair dry quicker after washing.

Loreal Elvive Leave In Conditioning and detangling spray. Smells great, makes my hair soft, I use this everytime I wash my hair and before I brush it. Sometimes even when my hair is dry and I want to put a bit of moisture into it. Detangles hair eaisly and very reccomended!

Tresemme Heat Tamer Protective Spray. Used everyday when I use heat on my hair! I think I have been using this one for about 2-3 years now! I never, not use a heat protectant.
Love all these hair products.
 
 
So, enough about my most worn things, Whats YOUR most worn things?
 
I tag everyone to do this and leave me a comment and let me know if you do so I can check yours out too.

3 comments:

  1. So great to see you did my tag. I love reading tags. And I like almost everything you've shown..your heels, your boots, your lipstick&lipgloss, blazer..
    Btw, I've been thinking of trying out the Moroccan Oil. Do you know where I can buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to do this in the next couple of days, tags are so fun.
    I love that lipgloss it looks really nice and those heels are great.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the opi so cute !
    kisses

    http://thecityofclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...