I'M BACKKKKK!!

Hello my Beautiful Babes!!

*Picture Heavy Post*

I'm back! Well, actually I got back on Sunday. My internet was down so I couldn't upload any pictures or anything! Wee nightmare is over and I can blog again, YAY!

So Chloe's and my 5day break in Auckland was SO MUCH FUN! We had the best time! Loads of laughs, a little getting lost, spending lots of money, and generally having a blast!


We stopped by the 'Corrugated Iron' City to take some Pic's.

In my head I had a 'To Get' list of essentials and stuff I knew I definitely wanted while I was up there, this included:

A 21st birthday dress for friday night
A winter jacket
Boots for winter and boots for work
And of corse MAC!!

On friday we went to Albany mall on the hurt for my birthday dress. I had no luck with the dress but I did pick up the best winter Jacket ever from Forever New that I fell in love with, and a cute pair of earrings.


I also picked up some face wipes and a new moisturiser as I ran out. I decided to try somthing new so went for the brand 'Simple'. The oil balancing products caught my eye as my face has been crazy oily for no reason lately! So far I am loving these 2products, really doing the job of keeping oil at bay all day and night.



Fortunatly for Auckland and unfortunatly for me and Chloe, on Saturday we didn't get a chance to go out on the town to wreak havoc on the Aucklanders. Instead we had a lovely long, full day of shopping. We visited Topshop- which I love going to see but can never find anything I truely want as they only sell the boutique range here.

(Sorry, bad lighting I know)

We got lunch then went to Glassons were I found my party/ birthday dress. Its very cute and I can't wait to get all dolled up in it to show you guys what it looks like on properly.


Hannahs shoe store is what checked off my winter boots 'to get' list box. I found a cute pair of small heeled boots with fax fur on the inside and popping over the top which I've had my eye on for a little while. Great for keepin my tootsies warm and looking cute in winter.


I also got a pair of knee high, mini wedge, suede boots which are perfect for work and everyday, very comfortable and stylish!


And lastly for the shopping on saturday and last on my to get list.. MAC!
When we first went into the store,it was so busy we couldn't even look at the products let alone get any help to ask for a new boxed product, so we left and came back when it had settled abit.
The new 'Quite Cute Collection' was out and one of the artists suggested I try the purple blush! Not really me I decided against it and ran off my list. I picked up several items. Six of them being new and ones I haven't tried before and the other a repurchase of my favourite foundation!


♥ Mac Fix+ Spray
♥ Mac Bronzing Powder- Matte Bronze
♥ Mac Prep & Prime- Primer
♥ Mac Prep & Prime Highlighter- Bright Forecast
♥ Mac Penultimate Eye Liner- Rapid Black
♥ Mac Eyebrow Pencil- Spiked
♥ Mac Studio Fix Fluid- NC30
(Full review's coming up on some of these products soon)

The girl/artist was so healpful and really nice. She gave me a card and let me know I could ring and order directly from the store next if i dont want to travel up. She told me about booking in for a make over next time I go up. It costs $90 and after you can redeem the money back by purchasing products! What a good deal! I'll be doing that next time as I want a few new shadows, blush and lippys! Mac wishlist is never ending!!

All my buy's- Black and White stippy top is from Dotti, Super cute and on sale for only $19.99!!

We had a few fashion fail along the way..

That night we went to a restaurant for a yummy dinner and then to the cinema to watch Water For Elephants, starring two of my favourite actors, Robet Pattinson and Reece Witherspoon. The movie is very good! You guys should go see it! I loved it- except for 1 or 2 parts but If you watch the movie you'll know which parts I'm talking about.


On sunday Chloe and I packed and left for home. Planning to stop in Sky City to go up the Skytower. We missed our exit getting distracted (typical girls) so went to New Market again for a yummy breakfast. I had french toast, banana and maple syrup! YUM!


Paying attention this time we turned into Skycity, parked and headed up the skytower. I'm very into adrenaline rushes and was very tempted to do the Sky Jump. At $225 I figured I could come home and purchase new extensions which have been on my 'want, wish list' for awhile instead.





When we finished we walked down into the city and stopped when we saw a bungy swing that flung into the air for only $40! Chloe had never done one before so we decided to get our adrenaline rush that way. I've abseiled before, bungee jumped and one day want to jump off a plane! I love adrenaline rushes! I've been on 2 big bungee swings before that were similar to this, and since the man didnt really explain what it did I figured it would do the same as the last one I was on a few years ago. This was not the case! Totally un-aware he said ready put your heads back, and click!
We flung into the air, up and round, not expecting this way to happen it was way more fun and made it 10x more exciting!! We purchased the dvd of us after and have watched it about 5times already, total laughs!
I love that kinda stuff!!


On Sunday Evening we finally made it home, me a rather large sum of money poorer than when I left, but loved every minute and couldn't of spent it with a better person!


Also when I got home I purchased some new extensions from foxylocksextensions.com.
I ordered the 160gram Deluxe 20-inch Clip In Remy Human Hair Extensions in the shade Off Black 1B


Very excited to be getting these and having super long hair again!


Tomorrow (Friday) I'm having a few friends around for pre drinks before town, going to wear my new dress and get all dolled up!

I had a great 21st!!
Thanks for the Birthday wishes dolls, love you's!
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am so jealous!! Looks like the best fun! I love all of your buys, especially your party dress and pink jacket! I could never go on the bungy swing haha I'm such a chicken!! And those extensions are amazing,I have heard so many good things about them! I really wanna see water for elephants, maybe I can bribe the boyfriend ha :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha it was in albany if you know where that is .... :/ may be not but yeah anyways ! i know foxy locks hair extensions ! i was gonna buy either that instead of hk extensions but decided to for hk extensions cuz they had longer ones (: but im sure foxy locks will be good as ! let us kno how good they are when u get it ! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my dear! looks like you had a great week? I love all the goodies you posted and the MAC products must have been quite pricey! I love that jacket, the color compliments your skin tone so beautifully! Thanks for coming by babe.
    Have a great evening! xo

    keep in touch always <3
    BLOGSPOT:http://www.rosevioletsem.blogspot.com
    TWITTER:https://twitter.com/Violetsem
    FACEBOOk:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Violetsem/138784552858140

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love LOVE all your buys! And your bday dress is gorgeous! I have a few of the Mac products you purchased and am curious as to what you think about the others before I buy them too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...