Happy Birthday To Me!

Yeeeeeee! It's my 21st birthday today!


Unfortunately I had to work today and I'm not making it too my dream 21st of spending it in Vegas with my besties buttttt... That's OKAY :)
 Instead tomorrow I am very happily spending it off work for the next 5days to go shopping in the city of Auckland, plus a few cocktails and clubbing with Miss Chloe!


The following weekend I have planned to have a few drinks at my house with a close friends and then go out on the town in my city.


Tomorrow morning me and Chloe are setting off in my car for a 3 hour mini road trip to the city of Auckland!


Shopping and a few drinkies here and there pretty much will some up our time there. Super excited!

SHOPPING, BRING IT ON!
AUCKLAND.. LET'S BE HAVING YA!!
 

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you had a great day, and I hope those 5 days are amazinggg!! Have the best time! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday hun! Hope you have a good one!

    xx

    http://nikscorneroffashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww :) Happy Birthday!!! Have a brilliant day xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...