21st Make- Up FOTD

I thought I'd share with you all, my make-up list used to doll myself up for the evening of my 21st birthday party. 
I really liked this look for going out. Usally I go for dark eyes and bright lips, this time I went for natural, golden, smokey eyes with big lashes and a frosty pink lippy.


(Chloe's are the pink, mine are the one with dark tips)



 
In Order Of Application

FACE

Mac Fix + Spray
Mac Prep and Prime Primer
MAC Studio Fix Fluid- NC30
Mac Prep and Prime Highlighter- Bright Forecast *Applied under eyes*
Mac Studio Finish Concealer- NC30 *Applied on any blemishes*
Chanel Tan De Soleil *Applied all over face to darken make-up to blend with tan better*
Collection 2000 Hightlighter- 3 copacabana *Applied on temples and cheekbones*
MAC Studio Fix Powder- NC35
Mac Bronzing Powder- Matte Bronze
Mac Blush- Danity
 

EYES

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer- Sin
MAC Eyebrow Pencil- Spiked
Mac Eyeshadow- Shroom *Applied on brow bones as a highlighter and blended over rest of eyelid*
Urban Decay Eyeshadow- Half baked *Applied on eyelid*
Urban Deday Eyeshadow- Twice Baked *Applied in Crease*
Lancome White Eyeshadow *Applied in inner corner*
Mac Eyeliner - Engraved
Mac Penulitimate Liquid Eyeliner - Rapidblack
Maybelline- The Falsies Mascara - Blackest Black
QVS Natural Lashes
QVS Glamour Lashes *Put on outer corners*

 
LIPS

YSL- Rouge Volupte

FAKE TAN

St Moriz


NAILS

My gel overlays with- OPI's Katy Perry's Teenage Dream painted over top



Mwah! Love ya's!

8 comments:

  1. you looked so good! happy birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Hope you had a wonderful birthday! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this makeup!! You looked so gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looked stunning! =]
    and your nails are so gorgeous! Love them !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice this blog!
    visit our blog at http://uhooi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. urgh stop being gorgeous please. -.-

    haha i love you ! i got a new blog post now about my nails and my new hair ! ch-ch-check it out :L xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ladies for your wonderful comments:D
    Love yous!!
    Elle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. mac mac mac mac mac..hahaha. you looked beautiful elle,as always!xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...