21st Celebration Drinks


Hello my Beautiful Followers!

So as if I haven't gone on about it enough already.. last week I turned 21! Woo Hoo!!


In my previous post I said how I celebrated by going to Auckland with Chloe for shopping, and when I got home was going to have a get together with close friends for a celebration drinks and head out on the town.
That was last night and it was SO MUCH FUN! I had a blast drinking with friends.
I wore my new dress and got some lovely wee gifts from everyone. All in all a fun night was had.. even if I did have a tad too much too drink with the Irish, Chloe- she's a little worse for wear this morning and I surprisingly woke up full of energy, ate some left over pizza and went into town to get a few bits. Abit tired but glad I'm not sporting a hangover.

Here's a few wee picture's from last night.








My Wee Cake




Memory Board- Some seirously funny pictures from me growing up



 I HAD A FAB TIME CELEBRATING MY DAY OF BIRTH, 21 YEARS AGO

4 comments:

  1. I love your dress, you look gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy 21st birthday!! :)
    Pictures look awesome and you look very pretty!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at us twins! haha. fun fun night (until after..eeerraaahhh - LOL) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, looks like so much fun! You and chloe look gorgeous, I love your birthday dress, it is amazing, you look great!! Haha loving the different height pictures! Glad you had a great birthday lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...