Partying And Moonbathing

Went out at the weekend with Chloe for some partyingggg!
Here are a few snaps.



 
We also went to the beach on the way home after clubbing for abit of moon-bathing.
So much fun!




Seeing double, or are you just a little tipsy?




This one is such a cool photo, but looks abit like something you would see out of a episode of supernatural!!

I didn't get to take a picture of my make-up look, but I went for a dark eye with big thick eyelashes and bright pink lips. My usual and favourite look on a night out.


Happy 1st of May you guy's.. 11days and I'll be 21! WooHoo!
Did you guys have a good weekend?

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous blog! keep up the good work!
    would love your support for mine!
    xoxo
    www.misskatatny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. dark eyes and bright lips is always been my fav as well haha we got a same taste!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're beautiful! I followed you, hope you can come by my blog and follow if you like? take care love. xo
    rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so much fun. I love your dress.

    Sarah
    x

    http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. heck yeah!!! i will hun (; ♥ ily

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you love for commenting and following back. Love you blog! keep up the great work :)
    Pls visit again soon. I'm still working on my blog.It is not complete, i have yet to figure out how to use the option and features of blogspot. :)

    have a great evening. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...