Make-Up Wishlist

Like many people I am totally obsessed with make-up and have an ever growing wishlist.
I'd love my make-up draw to look somthing like this one day..


♥

This is my current make-up wishlist..




Sigma - Make Me Blush Brush Set
Nars- Laguna Bronzer
Nars- Orgasum Blush
Urban Decay- Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Nude
Benefit- Hoola Bronzer
Urban Decay- De Stick Oil Control Make-Up Spray
Urban Decay- Naked Palette
Mac- Gaga Lipstick


I also really want a face primer.. can anyone suggest anything good?
Even though it's not a primer, I like the look and sound of Urban Decay De Stick as my face can get quite oily by the end of the day and this promises to control oil and sets your make-up so it lasts longer. (Exactly what I'm looking for!) Has anone tried it before?

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh.... I want the Urban Decay Naked Palette, it looks amazing!! I haven't tried that face primer at all, I use the Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer, it makes such a difference, but I have never used any other face primer so I cannot really compare it! It's probably not the best primer out there. That makeup draw looks amazingggg! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...