How Much Does Your Face Cost?

I've seen this post on a few blog's and it was so intresting to read how much a persons 'Face Costs' or at least how much their war paint costs to coat their face.
I did my favourite everyday make-up look in order of how I apply it in my daily routine.


Mac Studio Fix Foundation- $60
Mac Studio Finish Concealer- $30
Chanel Tan Da Soli Bronzer (Cream bronzer)- $85
Mac Studio Fix Foundation Powder- $60
*Mac Blush- $43
*Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer- $25
Rimmel Eyebrow pencil- $13.50
*Mac Eye Shadow (on a daily basis I use 3 different colours,)- $35each- $105
Mac Powerpoint Pencil Eyeliner- $30
Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Liner- $25
Maybelline Falsies Mascara- $26.99
Revlon Lipstick- $25
Victoria Secret's Lipgloss- $6

How much does my face cost? *$534.49

* mean's I'm unsure exactly on the price and have guestimated the price of these products. The Mac website provides only GBP£ or USD$ not NZD$ so I'm doing prices off memory. Reason I'm unsure of these exact prices is because some of them have lasted so long in my collection I haven't needed to repurchase in NZ yet. Some products being my Mac eyeshadow's and my Mac Blush which I have used nearly everyday since I picked them up about 2years ago and still have loads of product left. Also my Chanel bronzer has lasted a long time and I have loads of product left. Unlike my foundation and concealer which I need to replace between every 2-3months when I run out.
List excludes the prices of any tools I use to apply these products- e.g- brushes, eyelash curlers etc.

Some people may think I wear too much make-up and to many people it may seem ridiculous how much one may pay just for their face make-up but I love each individual cosmetic item I own. Make-up is my passion and what I love and want to do professionaly so I feel okay spending my money on something I love and use daily.

How much does your face cost you?
 

4 comments:

  1. That's sooo crazy!! :) I love makeup so much and love these posts! xxx

    www.hazzaapee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a lot of money! You don't really realise though do you. I agree though, spend your money on what makes you happy! Makeup lasts for such a long time too, it is great value! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a great tag. I may have to do it.
    thank you :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds sooo expensive but I suppose it's because I'm from the UK! I'm a litle scared to do this post!
    Is the falsies mascara good?
    www.miaplaysdressup.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...