Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you to the lovely Hannah Michelle for giving me this award. Brillant girl and so pretty!




The rules for this award are:

1) Thank the person who gave you this award and link back to them in your post.
2) Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3) Nominate 15 recently discovered new bloggers.
4) Contact these bloggers and let them know they have received this award.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

7 random things about me:

1. I have moved and lived back and forth from New Zealand to the United Kingdom 5 times within 18years. I have lots of different friends in England, Northern Ireland, New Zeland and Australia that I've grown up with.

2. I have had my birthday twice on a plane while travelling, my 2nd and 5th! Couldn't light a candle on a plane, that sucked!

3. When I was younger I watched a video that was sent through an email of a scary face popping out when concentrating on the screen.. ever since I canno't watch anything that looks like it might do the same thing as I'm terrified!!!

4. I'm also terrified of the smell of smoke, the smoke alarm noise and anything that could catch on fire- I was in a house fire a few years ago and I'm scarred from it!

5. I've worked in retail for 5years, I'm thinking about doing a computer corse and changing my career path to being a personal assistant or receptionist at a health centre or dentist.

6. I have OCD with things being tidy and in the right place when it comes to my room and any work that I'm doing.

7. I used to have 14 piercings- I've taken most out and now only have 4 piecings now. Also I have 3tattoos and want another one or two small ones.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

These are a few recently found blogs of mine. I couldn't reach 15 as most of the blogs I follow are not new, but these blog's are great, check them out...




4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...