Product Review

Hey Dolls!

So I wanted to do a product review to share with you all my option on:


TRESemme Dry Shampoo


I have used alot of TRESemme products before and I was always pleased with the result of the products used.
I was running out of my 'Batiste Dry Shampoo' and needed to re-purchase.. instead the new TRESemme Dry Shampoo Bottle caught my eye and I figured since TRESemme was always a trusted product brand of mine, 'why not try somthing new?'

When I first used this product my option of it was that it strongly disappointed me! It did not soak up any oilyness in my hair and didn't lift the hair or put any clean/ fresh-look or life back into it.
I was very reluctant to use this product again after the first time, but thought since I've only tried it once I should try it again before I make up my mind about it.
I've tried different products before and disliked them the first time then gone back to re-use and fell in love from the second time onwards and thought maybe this was one of those products.
Second time came around and again I was not happy with the result. I continued to try the product about 6 or 7 times varying from little oil second day hair to forth day oily hair and it still did not change my option!

Even tho this product may work well to other people it did not please me and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good dry shampoo.

I'm happy to say however I have re-purchased Batiste Dry Shampoo and it is definitely my favourite dry shampoo product and would recommend it to others.


Has anyone used either of these products? What are your options on them?


3 comments:

  1. ohhh really ??? thats great :D you should update a post about it!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative! I'm following you now, I hope you follow me too!
    xx
    ilikeitfast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had exactly the same problem, and I thought there was something wrong with the way I was doing it because everyone loves it! It makes my hair soo oily, and just leaves it feeling blah!! I'm so glad I have found someone else who agrees with me! My most favourite dry shampoo would have to be toni & guy it does wonders to my hair!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...