Look no further.. Best liner EVER!

Mac's Power Point Eyeliner pencil in the colour shade 'Engraved' is the best pencil liner I've ever used! I've repurchased it about 5times since the first time I brought it and do not plan to change! Highly recommended if your on the hunt for a new liner.

Mac's Power Point Eyeliner In Engraved

♥ Mac's description: 
Waterproof. Longwearing. Metallic, shimmer and matte finishes. Smooth to apply. Won't transfer, smudge, or budge... Draws the line: powers your eyes. Makes its point. Lasts.

♥ My honest opinion:
It does what Mac says and it really does last and is longwearing! Its super smooth too apply and great because the skin on your lid doesn't drag during application. It goes on as smooth as a liquid liner and is very dark (which I LOVE and stays dark). LOVE, LOVE, LOVVITT!! I don't think I would ever be ready too use another pencil liner, as this has me wrapped around it's little black body! If your looking for a super dark, long lasting pencil liner then pick this up at Mac, it is A- MAZING!!! Also it's a good price for $36 NZD in my opinion as other eyeliner's I've priced are around $25 NZD- A few dollars more for a great quality product is worth it I think. Super happy and pleased with this product and I think you would be too!



Also thinking about purchasing this Mac liquid liner next time I go shopping in Auckland. I've never used it before but tested it on the back of my hand last time I was there and was so pleased with how dark the shade came out and how easy to apply it seemed. I'm iffy about pen- style liquid liner's though because the ones I've purchased and used in the past have dried out quite fast and it was very annoying! Has anyone tried this before??


Mac's Penultimate Liquid Pen Liner

2 comments:

  1. An eyeliner pen? That is genious!! :) Follow each other? :)
    Joelle
    xoxo
    http://www.februarygirlldn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great, I really need a new eyeliner because mine is rubbish, I might try this out! :) xxx

    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...