First Blog Post.


Hello Everyone!

Welcome to my Blog!
I'm Elle. I'm a 20 year old New Zealand based, style and beauty obsessed girl. Blogging to share with you my life, superfical obsessions, thoughts, fashion and beauty. Expect a little of everything from this page. After subscribing to many YouTube channels and blogs I thought to myself, you know what: I want to start my own blog! So here it is!!
                                                           

Teeny bit about me is I've recently moved back to my home country New Zealand, after living and working for 4 years on the other side of the world, Northern Ireland, UK, I have previously lived in England, UK and back here in between, long story short- We have moved ALOT! From the UK I miss certain friends and little but major things in my life like GREAT shopping and working! Now that I'm here nobody seems to want to hire me so I'm currently looking for a job! Fingers crossed one comes along soon!! A bored and poor Elle doesn't always equal a happy Elle!
So that's the mini low down for now guys.. just me living my life one step at a time... bare with me until I get this up and running.
Stay tuned, :)

Elle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...